IIT Chicago MS..US...All these thoughts are going in my mind right now. opps let me clarify its not for me, this is for my brother. yup my bro got admission in IIT Chicago for his Masters in Science. I am happy but not very...to be frank I am no one to judge this. I am not a post graduate nor a big shot brainy...but I always want best for my family specially for my only brother. This is a tough time for him, but was not the same sometime back...He was in his 3rd year of Btech and got placed with Aztec Soft, a software company in Bangalore. We were all happy for him...Time passed by and he completed his bachelors in June of 2007. Unfortunately, his company joining date was postponed to an unknown date, but he was strong & joined some other small company in Delhi with minimal salary....Best part was that he was never shy about it. Parallely he started preparing for his Masters. Peer pressure was killing him from inside but he always had a smile on his face with the dream to reach heights. I am sure he is going to make it. He is a tough guy much more smarter than me :) If I can make it to Infosys & then US he can do anything...I know it was a little easy and lucky for me but his luck is not all that bad (he always has my share of luck too)
Ok Lets not drift from the thoughts...So today after so much awaited wait he got his admit reply from IIT Chicago. He was thrilled, thousands of thoughts in his mind, he will make it big, he always wanted to be in US, live life king size...Oh I am excited too...clearing GRE and getting a admit for masters in US is a BIG Deal. I am proud of you my brother...
Life is full of surprises...people who did their MS from US started advising that its not all that worth, try MBA...I was like yeah that is true...Don't know what confused me....though I was always a confused person, indecisive...but this is a matter of my brother's future. He should not regret later for missing this opportunity coz some loser said its not worth. I remember we used to appreciate anybody who made it to US on their own. Then why are even thinking with such a opportunity in hand…I think he should go for it!!! All the best brother…I know u can do everything!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment